Thursday, November 8, 2007

rhinitis allergy...

been quite sometime i didnt write in....reason coz, bz to the max + not feeling well for almost 2 months already...coughing + flu. it was really bad coz i hv to make sure that i'll hv 1 packet of black hacks as part of the throat soothing...it does help even not too much. for flu...i need to have 1 bottle of nasal spray. i cant take any pills or cough syrup during the day or else i'll end up sleeping on my working desk :) my boss came asked me did i went to see a doc or not? i just smile. i have went for few times but the sickness is like on and off...it can come and go anytime...like a season. guess...he gave me a quotation for a new carpet to our office...he asked me to deal with the carpet vendor to proceed a.s.a.p to change the carpet in our office coz he's worried to see me having a long lasting flu. well the carpet here really need a change btw...it's not bcoz of me hahaha but the reason of me having a continuous flus does really make him realised tat no use to keep tis old dusty carpet.


i went to see a doc last 2 weeks. i just cant take it coz the cough + flu is getting worst. so i went with me mom...ya me mom will accompany me to see a doc everytime. yea i know tat in my age now i should go alone...but m really used to it :) btw this doc is a friend to our our family so it will be good if mom are with me as they can talk more compared to me :)


after he checked through.... he asked....ada kucing kat rumah? before i can answer, me mom already answer: ada tapi semua dekat luar. kita x bagi masuk. the doc just nodded. i just smile. then me mom continue: tapi doc, atas katil dia ni penuh dgn binatang2 (referring to my teddy bears)


i just sit still and smiling....sebenarnya malu...dalam hati....ala mom ni bocor rahsia pulak...and i can see the doc smiling.


doc: u got a rhinitis allergy....an allergy which cant really cure but u can try to prevent. u'll got flu on and off and u'll need to use tat nasal spray.


hmmm he told me before about tis kind of allergy...but i never bother. for me it just normal. it's not like sinus...the symptoms is different. since tis time it is kinda worst...so i took the initiave to surf through the net to see in detail about rhinitis allergy. since i really need to get better as before...as an initiave...i hv put away most of my teddy bears. the new huge mr bear now sleeping at the corner of the room. the other bears and creatures, i just put em away before i went to sleep.


the result....am much better now. so i think...the bears....hmmm i cant even think to gv em away. for the time being...i'll keep them away from my bed when i'm sleeping...tats the best i can do...


so tis is part of the link of website for rhinitis allergy...for those who wants to know more...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.