Tuesday, February 12, 2008

buh-bye g******...

owg yg paling gumbira dpt keje baru...tat was me :D at tat time, i cant wait to leave m*****. 4 yrs wif m*****...i just cant take it anymore. then dapat offer to work with g******...i was so happy. gaji pun more than what m***** gave...the job as head of finance....i was on top of the hill at tat time...happy giler. when i sent my resignation letter to my finance manager, she was shocked. mestila...dia kan sayang kat i hik hik. she want to counter offer...but i refused. i need a change.

i went to g***** on oct 07. it was one of the subsidiary of g****** actually. well...it was like a nightmare. masa ni la rasa menyesal tinggalkan m*****...huhu. accounts dia berterabur giler seh...so bermula la my hectic life. i didnt go for lunch and everyday i work until 7pm. on sat suppose 1/2 day working hours but end up like full day of working. my work are not reduced...makin lama makin banyak. jumpa member diorg kata i makin kurus...bagus gak la kan hehehe...tapi bila tgk muka esp mata...mak ai macam mata panda...lebam giler.


dah la keje melambak...disedapkan pulak dgn political issue yg x surut2...i wuz really frustrated. sedih bila ada rumor kata i am boss gf. so many negative things since when i joined them...there is some conflict over there. mmg i betul2 sedey giler. then i got sms fr my boss saying tat he like me....uwaaaaaaaaaaa....rasa macam nak kasi penyepak free satu kat dia. macam mana i nak keje camnie...dah la hari2 i mmg kena jumpa bos untuk update macam2...now dia buat perangai. blum lagi dgn manager2 giler kat sana yg suka cari pasal...i rasa masa tu i nak berhenti jer...tension giler!


then...i got an offer....a new job with higher position with a commercial line company...thanx to Allah...dia yg mendengar segala kesedihan i slama ni...so i sent my letter...my boss nak counter offer...i refused. 4 months with em wuz a nightmare! the day after my last day...i went to singapore...yahuuuu...time to bergumbira! i felt so relief! rasa lega giler...i dont want to think about the pending jobs...memang sampai my last day there pun i cant finish it sebabnyer...diorg hire org yg x tau buat acc...so the 1 whole yr transaction need modification...tats why it wuz a nightmare!

tats the reason why i cant blog...i dont hv time. m so tired...if at home i prefer to do other things rather than on my pc...m very exhausted. now...m more happy than before. i'll share my pic in spore soon....tungguuuu :D

1 comment:

Muhammad said...

thanks yazmin, really need those support..=)