Tuesday, November 18, 2008

tukang kipas...

Dah lama x blog…I don’t have a time. Kerja yg melambak…dateline to chase…it does really take most of my time but luckily I don’t have to work on weekends. But my weekdays ran so fast. Without realize the hours turn to days and days turn to weeks and weeks turn to months. Actually x lah kira sangat coz for me as long I’m happy with what I’m doing and it should be okay.

Tapi life as usual….there is ups and downs. I don’t like to complain but it really hurts me since I keep it for quite sometime. Frustration, anger…all in one.. yea frust coz the work that I’m doing have not been valued enuf. Pastu ada tukang kipas baru masuk…semua jadi x betul. Pelik…coz the one that we used to work with but after this tukang kipas came in…semua macam x kena. I’m not the type yg pandai kipas. Nak ramah x tentu pasal pun susah jugak. For me work is work. As long I do my work, the rest satisfied, it shows how committed I am towards my periuk nasi.

Sedih…yup totally. Lots of issue…and now it makes me the most quiet person in the office. One of the boss did asked…but I just smile. I dah kecik hati sangat2…its not easy to pretend as if everything is okay. But no worries…I’m still ok. I’ll still do my work…let the tukang kipas sentiasa berkipas dengan kipasnya…until the right time comes to say buh-bye…then they’ll know…
*sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh uh, another bye-bye...

don't you wanna make a stand for yourself...
be a 'Rocky' for once a while...

I know you can beat the crap out of her...(for lack of a better word)
the kipas a 'she' right...
not that I'm bias or anything!?.

yazmin said...

ya ya u r rite...kipas = she...so big hahaha may be at tat time m so down...now much better than before...but still if got better offer why should i reject rite ;)

neway thx for ur words yan...really appreciate tat!