Sunday, December 30, 2007

engagement on x'mas day!

so sweet... yuyu & kahar


haha saje enterframe






yuyu...was her nick name which everyone was used to it to call her. she's more like a sister to me. we met during my 1st day at uni...actually during orientation where we were queing in a very hot sunny day. i do noticed her coz among the rest, she's the one who wore a great make up which she looks so nice even it was totally hot at tat time. i was sweating like hell but she look so great like the sun didnt really affect her hahaha btw she's the one who taught me about makeup...how to combined the eye-shadow colors, how to used a lipstick as a blusher....hahaha ...a lot of things actually. we become so close and i become a personal driver to her since she didnt like to drive but she got a car and myself didnt have a car but willingly to drive so i become a driver without being paid :) its all during our uni day and until now even we hv our own career...we r still close...i do lurve her as my dearie lil sis.



on the 25th dec last week, she got engaged with her dearly bf which they have being a friend for about 2 years if m not mistaken. m really happy for her and she look so pretty on tat day. m so touch when she hold my hand and she pray tat m going to meet my prince charming soon :) well deep down inside...i do wish to meet my own guy...but it's beyond my will...just keep believing in faith tat the day will come in one sweet day :)








No comments: