Sunday, December 9, 2007

my abu....

the last time i cried for losing someone....it was march tis yr...when my luvly opah passed away. the feeling was bad coz everyone was closed to her. she didnt get really sick and i met her 2 weeks before she passed away. i really missed her...missed her nagged about me still staying single...even me mom also didnt nag me about tat. i remember when she bring back daun sirih from any wedding tat she attended. she will forced me and my cousins to eat it. old folks believed tat by chewing the daun sirih it can make our face looks more radiant and glowing tat can attract the suitable candidate :)


last sat...i went to bukit tinggi for my ex-co family day by invitation. it was great. i tot of sharing the pics here but on tat day itself...i lost my dear abu. i found out when i returned to house tat nite. abu not only a cat...i consider him as my very best fren. i gave his name as abu since he got a grey & black stripes furs. he's so cute. a fren tat can make me laugh even by just looking at him. he can make me smile without need to utter any words.


once i get out from my car, i saw him lying on the ground. freeze. i called mom. i can see from mom face...she look sad. ' ma abu mati' tats all i can say. 'kereta langgar dia petang tadi' mom explain. 'sorry i just let him lying there because i really cant take it since i saw hows the car hit him.' dia kena langgar depan rumah. me mom feel guilty coz at tat time she was heading to the playground in front of our house...abu's mom was following me mom and abu was following his mom...there he got hit by tis car. my sis saw tat too...and neighboours. nothing tat they can do.


so tat nite almost 10pm...i dig a hole at the back of the house. m so hungry...but i lost my appetite. m so tired...tapi kena settle kan hal abu. m okay....until time nak tanam dia...mata dia berdarah, badan dia keras tapi bulu dia still cantik...without realise...i was crying. i lost a good fren. pagi sebelum ke bukit tinggi...sempat lagi main dgn dia. now...i wont hv a fren wait for me when i return from work. i wont hv a fren greet me in the mornin and tellin me tat he's so hungry.


kalau sebelum ni i x pernah nangis sebab kucing....tapi abu is different coz i yg tanam dia. kucing2 lain yg mati i x nampak pun mayat dia. semua hilang macam tu jer....tats why tis time m so sensitive. when talk about love...my love is unconditional...i love abu as my fren and i lost a very good fren of mine in a very sad way.....