Monday, May 19, 2008

lelaki ini....2 :D

dayang nurfaizah...

anuar zain... :D



james, jc + me

james, me & hafiz

5 may 2008...the malay mail newspaper launching at nikko hotel...i wuz there. few of us wuz invited for the launching since we did participate earlier in organizing the launching itself....i ni menyibuk je hehe since my bos tau i minat kat anuar zain kan....tat nite anuar plak perform...so he invite me to join the others.


teruja sangat hehehe bukan la fanatic fan but i do love his voice...boleh cair gitu hik hik my big boss plax pilih meja yg dekat gak dgn stage. so i can see him clearly....so gorgeous :D before him ada gak melisa indot and dayang nurfaizah. he's the last one to perform. the best part...i forgot to bring my camera...no choice...kena la guna hp camera...the quality of the pic not so good....tp xper...m still satisfied coz i jumpa gak anuar :D

No comments: