Monday, May 5, 2008

whats wrong being single???

i got call tis morning...the call tat spoiled my monday mornin mood....it's all about my ex...


we been together about 3 yrs back. he was in france doing his phd...same age with me. long distance relationship...we met through fren. i did meet him during his holiday. things r ok at 1st, but we encounter so many problems since it was a hard long distance relationship. we break up within a yr together...


he came back to msia for good last 2 yrs....he contact me. since i hv forgotten all of those things...we become frens. he told me he wanna get married with his present gf...well m happy for him....honestly i am happy for him.

we still contact...actually he's the one who alwiz contact me but more on business thing. i dont have any feelings towards him. tis week...i received a call from him...telling me tat he had an argument with his wife. the reason of their argument was me... i was stunned. out of nowhere...why m the reason to be blame? i never call or contact him. we dont have any feelings towards each other....and m glad tat he's married with someone who really love him. now they put the blame on me...jealous of me for what? m not going to get her husband.

hey if u read tis...i want u to know tat u really hurt me. how could u do tis? u know tat there is nothing between us. i respect u as a fren. how dare u say such words tat makes me feel like i am the reason of all those things. i hate it! i hate it when u start calling me...i hate it when u invite me to ur wedding...i hate it when try to be a normal fren...i hate it coz u hurt me so much! i try to be a normal fren since u r the one who alwiz come to find me...so i put all of those negative thinking aside...but at the end...u put the blame on me. tell ur wife tat m not into u...the mistakes u make until we broke up is one of the thing tat u cant easily forget...i knew it! u try to be good to me so tat u can make urself feel relief for what u have done before...
don't look down on me just because m still single. most of the guy i met are the same as u. the one tat is not worth it to be with! the one who alwiz regret for making a nonsense decision...a person like u! there is none about u tat were good in my mind. just stay away from me, from my family...i hate u! my tears are not worth for u! i cried because i am sad to have a pathetic fren like u! stay out of my life....i dont want to hear about u anymore. its end!




No comments: