Wednesday, July 2, 2008

happy birthday to me :D

my ice cream cake :D still fresh in the box


taraaa...look so tempting...

wish i can just keep it without need to cut it hahaha


ya ya m still in birthday mood celebration :) nah actually my life wuz so busy...i have few stories to share here but havent got enough time to do it so....looking at my collection of pictures...i still have a pictures taken from my small birthday party. actually its an annual ocassion among family members. i didnt really celebrate it. the last time i had...i think wuz 2 years back...a surprised party by my ex-colleagues...and a group party at chili's by the reunion organiser committee. tats wuz gr8! i wont forget tat :) thanx to all those frens...too many to list out ur name here...but u r still fresh in my mind ;)


tis yr...since i had an event during my birthday...an event which i cant escape...so my sister had suggested to have it on monday...2 june 20o8. since all of our family member will gath at our parents house...tats the right day to celebrate my 'old' day :)


tis year...my sis bought me a baskin robin ice cream cake :D of course i am so excited. i luv ice cream so much. all 5 nephews wuz excited too. they are the one who sang me a birthday song...hahaha...kinda embarassed....coz i think i'm too old for the song...but i like it :D


even its a yr older...i realised tat...the bond in the family member wuz still strong. i realised tat, a truly fren wont forget my big day! sms's + phone calls + e-mail....all of the wish i really appreciate. thanx fren for still remembering my birthday...nothing much than a gift...but the important things counted...the thoughts tat count :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday meen.
it's true, the cake looks v. yummy.
mesti mahal.
take care yo.