Wednesday, October 10, 2007

me....blog?

hahaha very surprising....before tis i kept on reading others blog...then i decided, why not me having my own blog? hmmm i have few stories....errr a lot actually :D to be shared...i wanna be a storyteller actually....having my own books some sort like a novel or a book for kids or witchcraft malaysian version....hehehe....well i like all the cute lil story things or the story with a happy ending or a story where a gal can simply have their dream guy....which i'm still on search of mine...huhuhu...where is he hiding anyway....please come out now...will ya :D well i have lots of pictures also to be shared....considered a lot coz i have a bunch group of buddies who like taking pictures...so i'll make sure tat i'll be the extras in every snap they shoot :D


i hope u'll enjoy reading me blog ok....have fun!

No comments: