Wednesday, October 10, 2007

sekolah menengah taman ehsan

high school re-union....tis idea pop-up when the normal faces came to my house during hari raya few years back. tis time a bit different coz one of our buddy just came back from UK after completin his studies. guess what...tis blurrr macha (which now more fairer compared during high school heheh) cant even remember me. he just simply follow the other geng who's coming to my house every 1st day of hari raya...yup the same faces comin almost every year. i really appreciate it guys coz tis is the only day tat we can easily gathered and to share new stories plus the old skool stories...hahaha yes it is funny especially when most of the guys ( we are kamceng now) was so shy to approach me before + they not even bother to look at me. i know i know...i was not tat pretty tat can attract any attention, m like to dress up like a tomboy....hahaha yup tat me. mama was so worried about me tat time coz i refused to wear those skirts or gowns tat she bought for me. i'll choose a levi's jeans with simple t plus a caterpillar boot shoes...hahaha....when think back....is tat a real me...how could me wearing such tat thing...it looks so....hahaha....ya ya now m good in wearing a lady thing...even not so lady like since tat tom-boyish style r still here stuck in me...but it does pleased my mama a lot :D

okay back to high school reunion...so during tat hari raya celebration we came up with the idea to gather most of the ex-smte yr 1993 after 13 years we left school plus in celebration of us moving to the number of 30...scary man...still feel tat m in early 20s :D then we have formed a reunion committee. tat sounds so kewl when they chose me to be part of em plus m the only gal to join the committee earlier coz there's another gal came in later. but the not so-best part is....when they chose me to be a secretary. ya ya now they all bully me...since m the only gal, since they knew tat i used to work in maicsa (the malaysian institute of chartered secretaries malaysia), since they knew i do have tat gals touch which is patient in writing (am i? not really...haha) so i have no choice but to start taking minutes during our meeting. our normal meeting place is at san fransisco coffee house, mid valley....coz my previous office was there so the guys decide to meet there to make life easier for me...dont u think they sweet? hehehe the meeting always end up very late....then we going for late dinner...but they have to make sure i can reach home before 12 midnite....coz tis malay cinderella need to be at home before 12 or else she will turn up became an ugly witch hahaha well actually i want to avoid receiving call from my mama asking me where am i or in sarcastic way " tak nak balik ke?" tats why i wanna avoid to hear tat...i know she's worried even m a big gal now.

it was great to be part of the committee. i learn a lot from them...most of em are engineers and there's one pharmacist, two accountant (including me :D), top marketing  and also IT expert. what i still see in them...they r not really grown up yet or refused to hehehe...they also r not married yet same like me....so i wont feel like m the only one who still single :D

the reunion day was great...all are according to plans...even there's lil bit lack here and there but overall...it does paid off all of the nights tat we stayed at san frans coffee house...it's very tiring. even we didnt manage to contact all of the bacth 93 since we dont have their contact number....but we r glad tat most of our teachers do came during tat day including the present headmistress...the support they gave r great!

here i would like to share the video taken by lawrence...it was simple yet very interesting ( for me la :D) coz i dont know when we can sit and chat like tis again......i miss u guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.