Sunday, October 21, 2007

should i grow up.....





i have planned to go for few raya open house last saturday...unfortunately it was raining heavily. m stuck at home after office hour. i just went to ayu's house at nite around 8pm. she's one of the close buddy during college time...ex-housemate and also m close with her family. she threat me if i didnt go to her house...then she wont talk to me again...hahaha....i know m really an important guest :) she said even it's late i must still come as her door will be open for me anytime...see how important i am :)


m so happy to meet her & her family. been quite sometime i didnt meet her mom. her mom likes to ask me ayu's secret...which i will try my best to avoid from her when she start to ask tat hahaha almost 3 hours i was there. before i went home...suddenly ayu came to me with her hand full of things. the one tat attract my attention was tis huge teddy bear. tis mr teddy was soooo cute :D



she gave me the souvenir she bought from hanoi, choc cookies which is my fav and lastly....the cute mr bear for my belated birthday present. i was really surprised coz tis is 1st time eva i received such huge bear. she knew tat i like those creature very much :D



i'm so happy to bring mr bear home :D even i knew tat me mom wont really like it. she had suggested before for me to donate all of my lil creatures tat take 1/4 space of my room. i wont do tat coz every creatures has their own sentimental values :) actually all of it is a gift from family members and frens. they know i like to collect those thing and normally for my birthday i will received at least 1 new family member for my room :)



so here i am...standing in front of my bed...was thinking where should i put tis huge bear? :D sometimes i wonder...did they realise tat my age already hit # 30? most frens received a wedding gift but m still received a teddy bear :)



anyway...whatever it is...tis is me. i luv those gifts! i luv to see my bed full of lil cute things....even my bedsheet background is a cartoon character...who cares i've reach #30...coz i like it! tis is my valuable assets :)

No comments: