Monday, April 21, 2008

new member in the family...




tall ~ around 140cm


weight ~ exactly 4 kg


color ~ golden brown


eyes ~ dark brown




tis is just only a general description of my new family member. i got tis huge creature from a dear friend when visiting spore in last jan :) actually tis creature was in my fren custodian if not mistaken around 2 years. when i asked my fren why didnt bring tis creature when coming to kl...since my fren was staying in jb....my fren kept saying tat tis cute creature wuz huge. ok...i accept the reason given....even sometime i felt it just a lame excuse...hahaha


since m going to spore and m going to meet my fren in jb...so i asked my fren to bring along tis creature so tat i can see how huge it wuz and m going to bring tat creature to kl by hook or by crook :D


well...out of my expectation of huge...the first time i saw tis teddy...oh my god! he's so huge! i wuz stunned. i heard my fren said...told ya! i can see my fren wuz smiling. ya ya i know i have been warned before but how am i going to predict tat it was tis huge? i never received any kind of huge teddy bear like tis.


since i am a macho gal....hahaha...no matter what...will find out how am i going to bring tis bear to kl. m going back by flight...so now have to figure out how to wrapped tis creature hahaha so the day before i went back...we finally get an idea ( actually my fren idea :D ) how to wrap tis bear. we manage to wrap the bear by using 2 huge plastic bag and my fren did a small handle from folded plastic bag so tat i can easily carry the plastic bag fill with bear :) when i hold the handle...i have to pull my hand a bit up coz the bag can touch the ground....well it's going to be an adventurous journey back to kl hahaha

at the airport...check in time...i put the bear ont the scale...wow it wuz 4 kg. the ticketing gal asked what wuz in the plastic bag...i try to answer as slow as i can...a bear...hahaha coz i dont want others to listen...oh ya my fren wuz there too...still smiling...so bad...hahaha.


so i managed to bring the bear to my house safely. it wuz not tat easy...after came down from flight...i took bus to kl sentral...from kl sentral i took commuter to station near my house and from commuter station, mom pick me up by car....it wuz really an experience...and when think back i just cant imagine how did i manage to bring him back :)

anyway...m so happy to have tis huge creature as my family member...even i know mom not really like it...ya since m old enough to still having so many bear....but....how can i refused tis cute huge creature :)

to a dear fren...thanx a lot for the precious gift! u did make me surprised! :)



No comments: